Google AdSense Approval after fixing Low Value Content | AdSense Tutorial 2022

How do I fix low value content in AdSense?

Low Value Content Error in Google AdSense

If you have read my posts or watch my all my videos about Google AdSense, you should now I'm intending to provide a Free Google AdSense Approval Service once my YouTube channel : Jaxx Invest successfully join YouTube Partnership Program (YPP). 



For those who doesn't about this free AdSense approval service or those who want to participate in getting this chance, you may join it free by reading/watching the following post/YouTube video.

Read more : FREE Google AdSense Approval Service


Recently, when I was preparing for the Free Blogger site with the eligibility to monetize by displaying Google-served ads, my Blogger site was rejected by Google AdSense due to low value content issue.

An astonishing expression appear on my face after I realized what was going on. I never though Google AdSense will reject me with low value content.

How to fix Low Value Content problem in Google AdSense?

If this is the first time your encounter with this low value content issue, let me explain it here first.


Low Value Content error means Google AdSense think that the  content you have been published on your website, regardless of Blogger or WordPress site, are mostly thin content that are not informative, short, common, scraped or directly copied from other sources.



To be honest, I have been talking about Low Value Content many times through few articles or YouTube videos. But this is the first time I really encountered with Low Value Content error.

You can use CTRL+F to find the keyword "low value content" in the following list of Google AdSense Tutorials based on my real experience.

Read more : List of Google AdSense approved website

I will summarized what I have done to fix this Low Value Content, and don't worry about my situation, because Google AdSense just approved that Blogger website 3 days ago. 


How to fix Low Value Content error in Google AdSense?

  • Only Write Textual Content, Tools website are hardly to be approved by Google AdSense nowadays.
  • Make sure most of your content are long, which means these blogposts are articles should have at least 800 words per post.
  • Avoid writing short content with less than 500 words.
  • Remember to use non-copyrighted images (e.g. Pixabay/Pexels Image or your own design) within your content.
  • Your content has to be original, unique and informative.
  • Copied or Scraped Content will always be prohibited for getting Google AdSense Approval.
  • Publish 5 to 10 new articles or blogposts with high quality content after Google AdSense reject your website.
  • Make sure most of your articles or blogposts with high quality content are crawled and indexed by Google


Google AdSense rejected my website in the 2nd review application because they detected 3 policy violation on my website, Low Value Content issue was one of them.

How to fix Low Value Content problem in Google AdSense?

My Blogger website has 28 published posts when Google AdSense rejected it. With these published posts, it means that my website has enough content that exceed the minimum number of articles for Google AdSense Approval already, but AdSense still reject my website even though most of these content are really high-quality content that meet with their expectation.

The only problem I can expected based on the situation back then was something wrong with the indexing status of these articles. So soon after I received AdSense rejection, I quickly built a backlinks system on my other AdSense-approved websites to help me index my content.


Read More : How to fix Discovered - Currently Not Indexed?

How to fix Discovered - Currently Not Indexed in Google Search Console?


Apart from that, I also publish another 5 high quality content that are 100% original and unique, because they are written based on my personal experience. Also I used the same backlink system to fasten the speed for Google to crawl and index them.

6 days later, Google AdSense finally approve my website again, and this website was just merely 20+ days old but still can get Google AdSense. I'm so happy that AdSense can keep approving my less than 1-Month old website constantly, and I finally fix Low Value Content that appeared on my website.


How to get Google AdSense Approval in 2022? Fix Low Value Content AdSense Problem

Free Google-AdSense-Approved Website

I intend to use this website as a Free gift to the subscribers of my YouTube channel once it has 1000 subscribers (Done) and 4000 Hours of Watch Time.

How to get 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time for Joining YouTube Partner Program

However, since there are still a gap of 1500 hours of watch time before I can monetized my YouTube channel, I intend to sell this website to anyone who is interested to buy it. (Price is Negotiable*)


By the way, if you managed to help my YouTube channel hits the target of 4000 hours of watch time, I will transfer this Google AdSense approved site to you as soon as Google AdSense approved my channel

So for those who really can help me get 1500 hours of watch time, or you want to buy the website from me. Just contact me in the following page and name your price as well.


That's the end of this article, you may watch the following YouTube playlist to learn how I let Google AdSense approved my 20+ days old website with 0 daily traffic.


Google AdSense Tutorial For Blogger - YouTube Playlist


Just leave a comment on my YouTube channel if you want free AdSense review on your site, I will provide some opinion at my best to help you get AdSense approval as well.


Google AdSense rejection on WordPress Google News approval on WordPress How to build a Free WordPress website with free hosting and domain?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post